Thursday, January 22, 2009

Up and Running


For those who havent heard from me yet, my website, cpr-design, is up and running. It is my first time coding with XHTML and styling with CSS so go easy.

Its a small sample of my work that already needs to be updated and better laid out. As a matter of fact I already hate it and am doing a redesign right now, so bookmark it and check up on it whenever you get the time. This is what I am going to be doing for the rest of my life so those of you who feel a part of my life enjoy it, comment on it, give advice or feed back.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Kim Messick said...

i love it!!!

Kim Messick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Crisp said...

i think it's great! you are awesome! keep it up!

V said...

Your website looks so great! Good job!