Saturday, December 15, 2007

Life of the Party

Yes we unleashed the Train
The Gentlemen 

So i havent had much to update on recently and i apologize.  But just the other day i went to a wedding with a few friends of mine.  It was a real classy, top notch wedding.  Sit down dinner, speeches, and of course dancing.  I must say that of recent weddings i have been to my group of friends and i have become the life of these parties.  When the music started playing, michael jackson by the way, we did not miss a beat.  We were instantly on the hard wood floor laying some slick moves.  The only other people dancing were the bride and groom and some little kids.  I mean come on people.  Its a wedding, the celebration that tops all celebrations.  "Get up up on that dance floor give that man what he's asking for."  Thank you Nelly!  No we had a great time.  I love to dance, and while i know i probably look like a fool or someone with turrets i just cant help but cut a rug.  We really are clowns, but i think thats what makes a good party, someone to laugh with and laugh at.  Im comfortable enough to take wear both hats.


6 comments:

Erin said...

ha - thank you for this post, and especially for quoting Nelly.

ps. hi, i am a friend of shans and look at your blog sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Im loving this, Chris. The dancing and the blog.

Ash and Christian said...

Please... we all know that you are one of the best dancers I know. Tell me you remember the 1-1-2 at the Omni, Summer of 2001.

I miss you, and thank you for posting pics of your great dance moves. I needed it.

::jill:: said...

C-ROD...YOU were definately the centerpiece on our wedding dance floor!!! YOU ARE LEGENDARY on our wedding video. we miss u!!!!

Jennifer said...

How can you not land a woman with those moves. I have seen you bust a move and you my friend have serious talent. I know Michelle and I have told you that you need to date the dancing with the stars chick! LOVE YOU MAN!

The Coons Family said...

Your moves definately made it to our wedding video!! It's classic!