Wednesday, March 19, 2008

UPDATE


Ok so where have i been? In the adlab looking into a glowing box called my computer throwing together a creative portfolio for a possible internship in Seattle, and most importantly for my application to the creative track of the advertising program. Its a very competitive and stressful process but I am enjoying it and giving it my all. There are a lot a great and talented people who are applying so it should be interesting.
But to answer all your burning questions that is where i have been and what i am up to. I turned in a portfolio for Seattle yesterday and the application for the creative track is due on the 4th of April. So until then I will remain a ghost. Im just lucky that Its something i really enjoy doing because if I didn't, i might punch my eye sockets out.

7 comments:

tracy said...

Good luck with the portfolio. It'll be GREAT!!

T & W said...

call me when you are finished with the madness that is your life right now. we will celebrate!!

Unknown said...

you'll be fine. You are the man! why do we fall?

Mike said...

If you don't get in, then I will light the ad lab on fire.

Michelle Michel said...

Good Luck Chris. We know that you are awesome and I am sure others will love your portfolio! Love you!

Jennifer said...

I have been meaning to call, the kids are keeping me crazy busy, but it I don't think we have been nearlyou as busy as you sound. It's easter and we MISS YOU! I am loving that you are such a dedicated worker, but man we would love to see you again soon. Good luck with the jobs are getting all that stuff done. Don't worry, the only thing you are really missing around her is SICKNESS! It seems to be going through the entire family! Todd was out for three days! The girls and I have been lucky to just get teh basic colds, anna had an ear infection, but she's all good now. Well. gotta run put the dinner in. We love you!

Stephen Montague said...

You know, I feel we need to be blogger friends. Also, if you don't get into the creative track, I will hunt down the entire admissions board and kill them with a hot spoon. that's if they are lucky.