Friday, February 15, 2008

Call me Dr. Jones...DOLL!!!

The happiest day of my life came yesterday when Paramount released the official preview for the new Indiana Jones Preview.  I have been an obsessed Indiana fan since forever.  I was him for halloween about five times, was at Disneyland for the opening of the ride and had the Fedora Hat and Bullwhip.  If i could be in any movie ever made or going to be made i can say with confidence that it would be the Indiana Jones movies.  I hope that by sharing this preview you can all get as hyped up as I am for this movie.  Whether good or bad I know I will love this movie.  So here it is the next installment of Dr. Jones.  

3 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Christian is equally excited. I didn't think anyone loved Indy as much as him, but you might be a tie. He even had a dog named Indy ("He named the dog Indy.") One of the staple lines in this family is, "Very funny, Dr. Jones."

So excited that you're so excited. Miss you.

Kim said...

What a great anniversary gift this will be to eachother! :)

Ashly said...

andrew loves that quote...AND that movie of course