Friday, February 1, 2008

Its just Hair

Winter can be so boring, so my roommate sammy and me decided to spice it up a bit by giving ourselves new trims.  Every now and then i always tell myself I want to shave my head.  I did it last year and enjoyed it so why not do it again.  I usually talk myself out of it because of the awkward grow back, you know the up and out making anyone who has a buzz look like a puff ball.  Anyways I decided to go for it.  I took it really short with a #1 and here are the results.  I understand a lot of you will probably not like it but what the hey, its only hair and will be grown back out in a couple months.  As for now though i am enjoying it.  

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

you've never looked better.

Unknown said...

bruise

Michelle Michel said...

I was just reading your blog...not able to see the picture so when I saw I kind of screamed...not bad though! It's so weird...you don't have hair..very weird!

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOSH!! Aaron just shaved his head too, but no that short. I don't hate it, on the contrary I kind of like it. I do like you better with more hair, but you are such a handsome dude, you put most guys to shame even without it. I love that you are so bored you had to shave your head! HAHAHAHA, provo days! You sort of look really tough, but we all know you are a true softy! Love you man!

Ash and Christian said...

I love it. Miss you.

nicole said...

we like it. career year.

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm enjoying it too.

tracy said...

Looks like Kevin Bacon in Deat Sentence. Nice look, you're handsome with any hair do.

Michelle Michel said...

i've decided...your new look...very michael scofield! And naturally tha'ts hot!

Erin said...

oooo. love it. is it creepy that i am commenting?