Friday, February 1, 2008

Movie review

2 post in one day...I know its so unlike me.  But i wanted to get your guys opinion.  I really am not a fan of writing a ton of things about myself or other random interesting tidbits.  I want to write about something I love and am passionate about...movies.  I see tons of movies all the time, whether its at the cinema (always wanted to say that) of a rental.  I would love to start a blog giving movie reviews for you guys and anyone else interested in.  I always get phone calls from people asking me if I have seen this movie or that and whether i like it or not.  So why not help everyone out, including myself, and write a review blog of movies i have seen.  I know not everyone will see eye to eye with my taste and review but if the general consensus is that you would like this, i will try to wear a more critical and honest hat when watching movies.  So please let me know because this is something I would love to do. 

5 comments:

Tyler Owens said...

Dude, you should totally do it! the only thing that makes me say you shouldn't is we'll probably will end up going to see every movie you recommend, and that would kill our pocketbook.

but seriously... do it... especially if its what you love. if you ever pursue your dream of making skg skgr this is a great learning opportunity.
practice makes perfect. can't hurt.

okay i'm done.

Jennifer said...

I thinks it's a great idea! But I'll still call you before I see any movie!

nicole said...

Chris, you should do this for sure. And hopefully it will turn into a career or something and you'll find yourself doing something you love. I think it's a great idea.

g.lock said...

amen. i approve this blog. follow your dream.

Lisa said...

Yes... I accept this idea. Great talking to you last week. I miss you.