Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chance of a life time!




So for the past two month four groups in the adlab have been working for a pretty big client. This client has big names attached to them, like Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods. I don't know maybe you've heard of them maybe you haven't. They are located in Oregon and make a nicely constructed shoe. OK enough... yes it is Nike. Two months ago they came to the adlab and asked us to do research and discover why the teen team market isn't familiar with their product/brand Nike i.D. So as mentioned before four teams were created and thousands of surveys were sent out to see if we can pinpoint the problem. Our research team did an amazing job at conducting and putting together the info while the creative team began to brainstorm ideas on how we can target the markets.
Two months had passed and just on thursday I got to present to the head of Brand Integration for Nike i.D. and, I apologize that I cannot remember the title of the other gentlemen but I think he was the head of Nike marketing. It was a dream. They loved the stuff that all the groups presented! Never in my wildest dreams would i have imagined that I would present to Nike, or even do creative work for them. Kudos to our team for an amazing job.
So after the presentation, Jeff the head of brand integration congratulated us and just spoke f how impressed he was with the extent of the labs work. He rewarded us with free Nike i.D. and a hint of commitment that Nike would be back for future projects.
EXCITING HU???????

Here are some of the ads that our group mocked up for Nike:







5 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

Chris that is so amazing! I am really proud of you! I love ya!

V said...

...you could have at least posted a peacock or two...

Aubrey Messick said...

I am SERIOUSLY impressed! You do good work Christopher! Kudos to you.

Jennifer said...

WOW, I am speechless. You are the coolest brother ever! Please make millions of dollars so I can mooch off you! Love you to death and can't wait to see you! should we hit up disney?

g.lock said...

perfect title for this post. that is awesome man! can't wait to join ya