Friday, April 11, 2008

Creative then, Creative now.


Well for all of you who have been following my life for the past three months know that I have been working my butt off on my portfolio in hopes of getting into the Creative track of the advertising department. What that basically is, is a graphic design minor. Well I turned in my portfolio a week ago and at 3:30 pm today I found out that I was accepted into the program. This is such a thrill and honor for me. There is finally a light at the end of my school tunnel. I am happy and passionate about this major and couldnt be more excited to get started and eventually get out into the real world. Only 16 students got accepted and they are all fantastic. Congrats to all who got in, I look forward to a hell of a school year with you guys.
So basically now i can rest and relax for the next few weeks. Thanks to everyone for your support, I really couldnt have done this without you.

10 comments:

curtis rodriguez said...

Great job Chris! You have earned it and I know you will be the best. Last time I ever remember you working this hard was when you were posing for that speedo magazine photographer when you were about 10. You had some pretty creative moves back then too. Kim and I love you and can't wait to see you soon.

Natalie said...

YAY CHRIS!! they would have been idiots to turn you down, you'll be fabulous i am so excited! let's celebrate when i get back...sundance?

Ash and Christian said...

So excited for you. You totally deserve it.

Keep the stache... it rocks.

Kim said...

LOVE the stash. You need to keep it until your mom sees it! :)

nicole said...

congrats!

Aubrey Messick said...

Congratulations Christopher! And normally I would tell you to shave that dirty stache, but not today...you deserve to rock that thing!

Tristen Ure said...

It was the mustache...extra hair always gets those artsy types!

Lisa said...

#1 I am very proud of you.
#2 I love the mustache, it is so Brandon Flowers of you. (pretty much the highest compliment I can provide)

Ash and Christian said...

Old post then, New post NOW!

Bracken and Bracken said...

In case Michelle doesn't relay the message: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!