Friday, March 13, 2009

Updates


So lately I have been getting razzed by a few friends bc I dont update my blog as much as I used to. I understand their frustration and appreciate their dire need for my witty commentary, but here is the thing my blog is a mix between personal experiences and stories and cool and interesting things I or others have done creatively. My buddy Andrew Garlock has mastered this mix blogging art, leaning more towards the latter part of my criteria. But I will say I appreciate his blog and hope to soon have mine up to par with his, obviously keeping true to myself and my interest. Please check it out here Andrews Blog.
Lastly I hate it when people don't leave comments. If you visit a blog and read a post leave a comment. It not only helps the blog your reading but also gets your name out there as well, thus creating more visitors to your site. Its simple blog etiquette and something that really gets to me. I know you read it so make a comment. Having said that I know that I am not the best at updating and have lost a lot of readership bc of that but feel as though this should be said not just for my blog but all blogs out there. I jokingly give people a hard time about it, but its kinda true. I still love you, kinda... don't take that to the bank.

So here is my pledge for those friends that have vented their frustration. I will do my best to update my blog once a week if not more. This is not only good for me but hope it fulfills your cravings for my word vomit.

10 comments:

Angie said...

chris i love your word vomit even if i don't always comment. also you should get google analytics and then you can see all your lurkers. it's fun.

Unknown said...

I love to see you so committed to your blog. And I must say, I totally agree with the social obligation that one has to commenting on a read blog. It's not right to 'read and run'.

Aubrey Messick said...

I like you blog...but you definitely need to feed the people more.

And on a side note, you don't comment on my blog enough. And when you do, its not very nice. Could you maybe comment more. And could you maybe be a little more nice to me. :) Love you!

PS- Glocks blog rocks. Could you maybe step it up Christopher. :)

Scooter said...

Here is my comment! Your blog is so cool.

C-Rod said...

The whole point Aubrey is that Glocks blog does rock and he sets an amazing example of how I should blog. I gave him all props as inspiration

Michelle Michel said...

I always look forward to your new posts...they just don't come around very often! I think I do an OK job commenting...not the best but ok! I'll comment more...cause I agree with you! No one ever comments on my blog...even you...and I know how frustrating it is...you start to wonder...why do I even do this if no one reads it? Haha...LOVe yOu!!

Jennifer said...

COmments, I crave them and hardly ever get them. Love you!

g.lock said...

CPR, what a pleasant surprise to see my name on your blog. i'm honored. i love you. hey also, i'm very impressed with all your work on the tap project; what a great opportunity.

Michelle Michel said...

This is Michael-whats with that picture in the listening pleasure section? Take a second look and let me know what you think.

Teresa said...

I read this post! Skimmed through a few others, but skipped the bloody finger pictures (no needles for me). I'm just starting my own blog and when saw the link to yours today, I decided to check it out. Hope your finger heals quickly!