Saturday, October 20, 2007

My First Entry

So i have a few siblings and friends that have a blog and i find myself checking them constantly.  I know kinda creepy but get over it.  Since these friends and family do not enjoy the same stalkerish habits that i do, i have decided to create a blog so that they can keep up to date with the things that are going on in my life and mind.  I am completely new to this, but like i said before, i have seen so many blogs i kinda get the idea.  I just hope i can keep up with it.  So here it is, the blog of a boy who's head is stuck between two states.  I hope you enjoy!!! 

6 comments:

curtis rodriguez said...

We can't wait to see you. Nice to see you have a blog too, we can great chris updates now. Grant and I are checking it out and we both can't wait til your down in a week or so. See you soon!

Ashly said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are officially addicted!

tracy said...

Just remember the orchids. Love the blog.

sarah marie. said...

welcome!

g.lock said...

yeah budddy! lookin schnazy

Elise Lundquist said...

Oh. I'm happy I get to check your blog. You will for sure make interesting posts. :)

mine is

elundquist.blogspot.com

loves