Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Its finally here


First off, I know many of you are shocked I am posting twice in one week. I told you I was changing my blogging ways. Yesterday at 12pm PST Google released to the public gmail videochat. Its basically iChat for your Google account. All i can say is its about time. This is going to cause added distraction to my gchating experience. It seems to me that Google is once again moving to position itself as a global powerhouse with its innovative and simple to use multimedia applications. So everyone go here download the software and start chatting face to face!!!

5 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm not so sure this is a good idea. It might just take my gmail addiction to a new and unhealthy level.

Klane said...

Curse my old Powerbook and its lack of a built-in camera.. I'll never be too cool for school.

Elise said...

you are so kind.

Who That Be That Is said...

Now finally you can see my "EXCITEMENT" when we are chatting....

Kev said...

You do realize this means that we will never leave the brainstorming monster that the lab is right....we'll just be doing work online all night :P