Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One for the Ages



Ok i know i am really bad at keeping up at this, and ill try and do better.  So this weekend was an ideal weekend for me. I spent it with some of my closest friends, enjoying their company and life in general.  Saturday we celebrated my buddy mikes 26th birthday.  It was a great time had by all.  The material was top notch, despite what others may say (shann).  the highlight of the evening was going bowling together with this crowd of hoodlums.  Of course i bowled near perfection....right, i think i got the lowest score in both games.  But despite my score i had some really sweet/spastic moves after knocking the pins down.  I must say to everyone there, the moves were inspiring.  Thank you for adding to my catalogue of moves for the next few dance parties here in Provo. 
In all seriousness, Happy Birthday Mike, your awesome!!!  Im glad i was able to be there for the party. Next time though lets make sure that California Love gets played, it just didnt feel the same this year without it. Dan you know what i am talking about.
And Thanks sara for letting me steal the pics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you should change the comment about doing dance moves after knocking pins down because you really didn't knock any down

sarah marie. said...

ha to sammy's comment..does he have a blog yet?

nicole said...

haha. i love it. remember when i bowled a 96 the second game? sounds pathetic - but it's probably my highest score yet.